Welcome to Toasang Forum
Welcome to Toasang Forum
Welcome to Toasang Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Welcome to Toasang Forum

Thỏa sức sáng tạo

Trang ChínhPortalGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

speaking situation quyển 6 ( market leader)

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 156
Đến từ : Hà Nội

speaking situation quyển 6 ( market leader) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: speaking situation quyển 6 ( market leader)   speaking situation quyển 6 ( market leader) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Bài 9 – Trang 15: Chiêu đãi đối tác 1 bữa ăn và nói chuyện với nhau

Cảnh 1: Lên lịch hẹn, ra lời mời

A: Hello! What are you planning to do tonight?
B: No, I haven’t a planning on tonight yet.
A: Would you like to do eat out?
B: Of course ! Where will we go?
A: Buffet restaurant, 614 Lac Long Quan street, Tay Ho Distric, Ha Noi
B: What time will we meet?
A: We will meet at 6p.m before the restaurant ok ?
B : Ok, see you soon

Cảnh 2: Gặp ở nhà hàng, gọi món

B: Hello, I’m sorry for being late because it’s the rush hour .How long did you come?
A: Oh! I have just arrived. We will choose something for the dersert first , ok ? what do you want to eat ?
B: I want a chicken soup first and garlic bread , and you ?
A: I want vegatables soup and some bread too . Do you want sea food for the manin course ?
B: Sorry, I am allergic to sea food. I will choose pizza and pasta. You can choose seafood if you want
A: ok, so I will choose like you .Do you want anything eles?
B: Nothing , thank you
A: What would you like to drink?
B: I would like an orange juice
A : uhm, i want a red wine

Cảnh 3: Nói chuyện trong bữa ăn

B: How do Vietnamese people spend on their weekend?
A: Families stay at home, cook good meals or go to the park where the children can play each other
B: oh , really . So where do they go on their holidays?
A: People go on holiday in summer and they go somewhere cool like beaches or moutains
B: I see, VN has a lot of beautiful sightseeing which is suitable for visiting . And what do they usually do in th evening?
A: Adults watch TV, read newspaper or go to the theatre and children do their homework
B: Oh , it looks like my country. What kind of sports do they like? Do they like football ?
A: Yeah , sure .Football is one of the most favourite sports in my country . Besides we like some another sports as : badminton, swimming,…

Tạm biệt, chia tay

A: Thank you for your meal , it was delicious. I will invite you to go to a good restaurant . Dont’ refuse it .
B: Ok, i see . See you again. Goodbye

BÀI 10 – TRANG 37: GIẢI QUYẾT MÂU THUẪN

A: Come in please .
B: Are you busy? , i need to discuss with you
A : Ok , sit down and tell me what’s your issue.
B : I want Oliver to leave the company. Most of us find it is difficult to work with him
A: Oliver ? Do you want to fire Oliver ? Why do you want it?
B: Because he spends too much money on entertainment and gifts. He only sent 5 sales report instead of 10 last year. He has missed several important meetings.
A: I understand what you say but we should keep Oliver. We know Oliver is a difficult employee, but he is valuable to the company. He is a brilliant salesman and the sales from his area account for 24% of the company’s total sales.
B: I know what you mean. But I don’t want to keep Oliver. Let’s Oliver leave the company.
A: I think you should get patient first . I will talk to Oliver about his behaviour.After that, we will make a final descision about keep Oliver or not, ok ?
B: Ok. I agree to wait until you talks to Oliver and then will make a final decision.
A: uhm, I will do that. So you don’t have to worry about him .
B: Thank you, sir. I’m backing to my work .
A : Ok, see you later
B : Yes , sir

Unit 11: Situation 2 (page 58)

UR: Sorry, General manage, I wan't to talk with you. Our staff arrive early. They need somewhere to park.
GM: Look, UR., I understand what you're saying, but it just isn't possible anymore. The company doesn't have enough parking space so it should be reserved for managers and guests only.
UR: Well, that's a typical management attitude. The staff are not going to accept it. I warn you, MG, this could lead to a strike.
MG: Oh come on, UR....you know we're got a parking problem. Umm.....How about this? What if we keep five spaces for staff, and it's first come, first served.
UR: Sorry, that isn't good enough.
MG: Umm....What if the staff park their cars in the car park near the station?
UR: Some of them do that already. But they have to pay quite a bit. The cost goes up every 6 months.
MG: OK, UR. How about if we could help towards the cost? We might be able to pay, say, 30%.
UR: Right. I'll discuss this proposal at the next board meeting.
MG: Fine. That's it then.

Bài 12

A: Welcome to our store ! can I help you ?
B: Thank you, i ‘m looking for an new air- conditioner . Can you introduce to me some new air - conditioners, please?
A: Of Course. We have some new air- conditioners had just been arrived . would you tell me kind of air- conditioner you want ?
B: I want an air- conditioner with high power.
A: oh, so what do you think about this one? Its power is 18.000 BTU
B: that’s great. But I think it’s a little big. Would you please tell me a little bit about its measure?
A: Sure, it is 76 centimeters, high 30 centimeters long and 45 centimeters wide. it weighs 45 kilograms
B: Which room is it suitable for?
A: Up to 25 square meters
B: What are its of special features
A: it has a timer, and heating function. And you can see its glamorous design, we also guarantee highest quality for this product.
B: How about its selling price?
A: it’s selling at £97 which no discount but free delivery and installation.
B: what a reasonable price for a great product. I will take it.
A: that’s an excellent choice. any question you'd like to ask?
B: yes. Can i pay in cash?
A: of course, you can pay and get the bill at cashier. We will deliver this product to your address within today.
B: Ok, thank you for your help.

Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://share2me.tk

speaking situation quyển 6 ( market leader)
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang